Effective Date: March 14, 2017
Heltha respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Heltha’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement:
Heltha responds to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Misrepresentations made in your notice may expose you to liabilities for damages (including costs and legal fees). Contact an attorney before making a DMCA submission if you are not sure whether material available online is copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any
exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Site by sending us a notice ("Notice") complying with the following requirements.
1. Provide your company name (if applicable), copyright holder you represent, email address, mailing address, telephone number and country/region.
2. Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed. Please provide the URL(s) of the link on Heltha of the allegedly infringing material that you are asking us to remove. If you claim that more than one work has been infringed, submit each additional work as a separate claim.
3. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL(s) of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
4. Include both of the following Sworn Statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).""
I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal first name and last name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Copyright Agent:
15 Broad Street, Suite 801
Please note we reserve the right to not process your compliant if it is incomplete.